Organise your seminar in Provence
Whatever the season, La Magdeleine is the ideal year-round venue for your professional seminars, meetings, presentations and product launches, cocktail dinners, team-building events, training courses and management meetings in Provence.
Whether it’s for a day or an evening or two days (with a residential seminar package), whether you’re inviting a few employees or a large contingent, anything is possible at La Magdeleine in Bouches-du-Rhône.
La Magdeleine has a wide range of rooms and venues for your seminars in Provence, with something for every season and every atmosphere.
It’s up to you to choose the setting to suit your professional event. Whatever you choose, you’ll be able to enjoy the unique charm of this beautiful Provençale country house.
which can be privatised
Terrace in front of the property
for up to 150 people
in the heart of the lavender fields of Provence
Grounds with a large marquee
for up to 400 people (heating can be provided)
Large seminar room,
fully equipped (board, wi-fi, video projector)
The team at La Magdeleine is here to help you to organise a bespoke professional event in Provence which is perfectly suited to your needs.
- Entertainment: thematic workshops, meetings with winemakers
- Days out and open-air activities with local professional partners (hiking, mountain biking, etc.)
- Catering: cocktail receptions, seated lunches and dinners, buffets and more. Mathias Dandine will put all of his professional expertise to use during your seminar, cocktail dinner or lunch for an event which is guaranteed to be a success.
- Residential seminar: take advantage of La Magdeleine’s stunningly peaceful setting with a residential seminar in Provence, an ideal way to combine work and well-being.
Hotel and restaurant for your wedding in Provence
Organise your wedding, a family event (reception after a baptism or first communion, a family reunion) or a birthday party with your friends at La Magdeleine hotel in Provence, in Bouches-du-Rhône.
Enjoy a truly magical day beneath Gémenos’ blue skies.
Ensure an unforgettable experience in our 18th-century Provençale country house, surrounded by magnificent grounds, filled with centuries-old trees. Savour Chef Mathias Dandine’s gourmet cuisine and relax in 4-star rooms and suites (the property can be privatised).
However you imagine your event and whatever your budget, we offer a bespoke service to suit you.
Any size, indoors, outdoors: a wide range of different venues for unique events (weddings, baptisms, birthdays) throughout the year at La Magdeleine hotel in Bouches-du-Rhône.
- L’Orangerie: for seated meals in summer or winter, you’ll love the beautiful elegance of this stunning reception room with its light, bright and cosy feel.
- A large marquee in La Magdeleine’s grounds: perfect for larger receptions of up to 400 people (heating can be provided).
- The terrace in front of the property: an ideal way to enjoy a breath of fresh air in warmer weather. For up to 150 people.
- Pool house: can be privatised.
- La Magdeleine’s zen garden: in the heart of the lavender fields of Provence.