Hotel with swimming pool in Provence, La Magdeleine
Stay at La Magdeleine hotel with a swimming pool in Gémenos and experience the seasons of Provence for yourself in the hotel’s superb grounds, the exceptional unspoilt natural surroundings (with departmental, regional and national parks), picturesque neighbouring villages and enjoy a wide range of sporting activities nearby (on land and in the water).
We are here to help and can advise you on activities you’ll love during your stay at La Magdeleine hotel in Gémenos.
Enjoy your stay at our hotel with a swimming pool in Provence and its vast grounds, filled with centuries-old trees.
- Golf: 4 golf courses nearby (Sainte Victoire, Marseille La Salette, La Sainte-Baume, Allauch)
- Hiking: for all ages and all levels. Our favourites: la Glacière (difficult), les Barres Saint-Martin (easy), the GR 98 and Sainte-Baume (long hike).
- Saint-Pons departmental park with the Chapelle Saint-Martin, Cuges mill, the unfinished Abbaye de Saint-Pons and the forest: beautiful walks with huge waterfalls. 15 mins on foot from the hotel.
- Cycling, mountain biking
- Kayaking, diving around the cliffs of Cassis
- Circuit Paul Ricard in Le Castellet, 15 mins by car: French Grand Prix (held in June every two years), Bol d’Or Grand Prix (held in September)
- OK Corral theme park: this Western-inspired theme park is the biggest theme park in the south of France, 15 mins from La Magdeleine.